Popular Posts

Friday, November 30, 2012

Taxes and Job Creators


I came across the data below today and I thought I would share it. I certainly don’t claim any strong expertise in tax and economic policy, but I have a fairly good “bologna detector” and when I hear people claim with metaphysical certainty that any kind of increase in taxes on upper income earners is bad for economic growth and job creation my detector goes off. I always wonder how people who believe that explain the extraordinarily high tax rates for upper income Americans during times of great economic growth and high employment. Consider this data from the Congressional Research Service and the IRS and remember it the next time you here people speak with uncompromising certainty of the danger to job creation of higher income rates on the wealthiest among us:


1 comment:

  1. This is a good article and offer some helpful information for me,thank you! MSM Group

    ReplyDelete